So, one month to go!
30 days until I turn 30 â€“ how crazy is that? This year has really flown by and though turning 30 still feels a little scary, I think Iâ€™ve almost accepted that Iâ€™m 29. Itâ€™s about time!
Anyway, hereâ€™s an update for where we are with the listâ€¦.
1) Go to California – done
2) Get chased by a bear and/or mountain lion – done
3) See the biggest tree in the world – done
4) Learn to crochet – done
5) Be bathing suit ready â€“ doneâ€¦ well at least I gave it a whirl!
6) Start over – done
7) Cut my hair short – done
8) Learn another language â€“ doneâ€¦ well, again, at least I gave it a whirl!
9) Let a high school crush know how I feel â€“ Paul Griffin thatâ€™s you! – done
10) Start over a little bit more – done
11) Have my own moral of the story – done
12) Write a book â€“ doneâ€¦ working on it!
13) Complete a race – done
14) Quit biting my nails â€“ done â€“ arenâ€™t you proud of me?
15) Write a song â€“ waiting for inspiration from #20! Delicious!
16) Learn how to do a cartwheel â€“ working on it
17) Learn to juggle â€“ working on it
18) Try something new â€“ belly dancing and balloon animal making â€“ working on it
19) Go on a wine tasting tour – planned
20) Celebrate Pirohi Day â€“ planned and I know youâ€™re jealous!
21) Naked margaritas â€“ planned â€“ be there or be hot in the Florida sun!
22) Hike the Grand Canyon â€“ planned
23) Change the world â€“ working on it â€“ really I am!
I still need a few more items to complete the list and I welcome your suggestions. Funny thing thoughâ€¦ As Iâ€™ve been adding to the list and knocking things off the list, Iâ€™ve discovered that Iâ€™m a pretty straightforward gal. Thatâ€™s probably no surprise for most of you reading this, but apparently I don’t have a whole lot of unfinished business waiting for me and Iâ€™m not afraid of trying new things. I think thatâ€™s why finding and keeping things on the list has been a bit of a challenge but a fun adventure and I have a good feeling that this last month might be even be more of an adventure than the first 11 months! But even if it takes a while longer to figure the last few out, I have a good feeling that Iâ€™ll be around a few days after July 19th to find out what happens next!
Get excited â€“ itâ€™s going to be a good month!